Thursday, March 15, 2018

3.15.18 Bee-otch of the Day: my ex



Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday, Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Friday on Chuck69.com.

-------
Name: rhymes with "Slobby"
Age: 34
Occupation: none
Last Seen: Norton Shores, MI
Bee-otched For: being the worst girlfriend I've ever had
 
---
Damn does that song get me, especially when I'm getting out of a relationship, lol.
If you've been wonder why I haven't been updating BOTD much as of late, it's because I was dating a girl that pretty much taught be a lesson.

And that lesson is that if you date a drug addict, you better have a full bank account.

A few weeks ago, I was on a dating site. I had it on a 50-mile radius from Grand Rapids, so I can get girls from Kalamazoo, Muskegon and other towns not that far away. Well, that was a big mistake.

Since re-hashing my dating accounts a few weeks ago, I have been getting a lot of hits and also have been getting a lot of dates. New Years Eve, I dated a factory worker and a few weeks ago, I dated a probation officer.

And then came the girl I'll refer to as "Slobby" because, well, you'll see.

Slobby lived in Muskegon and claimed to have a college education but worked previously as a waitress and currently as a cleaner. Then, she asked if I wanted to come over on a Saturday night and I said sure, so I did. She lived in a condo downtown and we went on our first date to a Chinese restaurant. She was 5'9", blonde and had a few extra pounds. She was quite attractive for a chubby chick. However, she did have an attitude at the restaurant since they were closing and the staff was asking us to finish up and leave.

After that date, I asked her how she was and didn't respond for a few days. However, I had Friday off due to a lack of work and asked me to come over. During this time, since she had no car, I was driving her all over the place and stopping at the ATM since she told me she had no money. She ended up staying at my place and we went to IHOP. Sunday night, since I had to work, I dropped her off at her place and I drove back to Grand Rapids. As soon as I was about to exit onto the Beltline, she texted me to come back to Muskegon right away. You see, her condo was owned by a 60-something man from the Grand Rapids area who was trying to make her his mistress. His wife found out about their relationship and Slobby left her items in the lobby waiting for me to pick them up. I arrived and there she was, looking at her stuff. I grabbed them, rushed to my car and she ended up following me. I drove off to pick Slobby up at a hotel down the street and left for home.

Me and Slobby's relationship was OK, but at a cost. She had me drive to Muskegon a lot to pick up drugs. Not from a pharmacy, mind you - except for a trip to Benson's Drug Store - but from several dealers. Slobby was taking opioids and getting them from friends all over the ghetto known as Muskegon Heights. I hated driving 50 miles and getting off US 31 onto Sherman Blvd. because I knew that I would be many bucks short. Slobby made me got to the ATM... A lot. Sometimes, I had to use ATMs that were out of my bank's network, which resulted in fees galore.

Last Thursday, Slobby took my car to Muskegon while I was at work because she had no car and had a doctor's appointment... so she claimed. My work let out and I waited and waited. You see, she also took my phone so I couldn't contact her. A co-worker had to take me home. A few hours later, she finally told me that her niece was hospitalized after being in a horrible accident. I looked at various news sites on the web and found nothing. Anyway, Slobbie came home and claimed that she had gotten a huge headache from crying so much. She went to bed and a few hours later, she woke up puking her guts out. She puked in my sink and even a bucket that I gave her. I ended up cleaning up her puke like a good boyfriend. She claimed that she probably got a 24-hour virus from being at the hospital. Thinking back, I don't think that's the truth. I think she took a bad pill.

Friday and Saturday were OK, though on Sunday, I wanted to take her to the Meijer nearby to get some shopping done. But, guess what? SHE WANTED TO GO TO FUCKING MUSKEGON. AGAIN. So here we were at the Meijer over there and she took my keys (again) to pick up a friend. Problem was, it was 9 p.m., I had to be in bed around that time and she was using MY CAR, with NO LICENSE picking up one of her dealers so he could bowl with his family. I was PISSED. Here I was, waiting for one hour. Well, we hopped back into the car and headed to the Meijer I wanted to go to because we had to do some food shopping. We FINALLY got out at 1 a.m. in the morning. I only got three hours of sleep because Slobby - who had no job - didn't give a fuck about my life. I spent all day Monday dragging at work. I even told my co-workers that it was Slobby's fault because I told her that I had to be in bed and hanging out with her buddies was more important to her. Thankfully, we ran out of work and I went home to take a nice, long nap.

While napping, Slobby came in and told me that she was taking my car up to Muskegon once again to get her shit and yes, my phone was also coming along for the ride. At 3 a.m. in the morning, I woke up and she was still gone. She wrote on Facebook messenger that she didn't have enough gas. I tried contacting her to no avail. I was beyond fucked, especially with no phone. So, I had to Uber to work. I even told my co-workers and they told me that it was time to dump her ass and kick her out of my apartment. So, I packed her shit and put it in to the laundry room next door. The plan was to take her keys and my phone and tell her to take her shit and go. Well, that wasn't meant to be. She went straight into my apartment and started blabbing about her trip with my car that I needed for work. I finally stood up and told her how pissed I was and that I wanted her out. I told her straight up that it wasn't going to work because 1) she didn't give me one dime since she moved in and 2) she was using my car to get drugs. But, she tried to reconcile with me. Well, my boss called and told me to get her out ASAP or get fired. He wanted her out by the time I went to work and I agreed. I told her to start packing.

Well, the story doesn't end there. I woke up at 4:30 a.m. and she was sleeping on my couch. She moved over to my bed and told me to give her extra time since she had no sleep last night and simply wanted me to tell my bosses that she was gone. I reluctantly agreed with her. So, I went to work and lived a lie that day, telling people that she had gone to Grand Haven. But then, one of my co-workers told me that they were going to pay my apartment to fix the lock on the door.... and she was still there. Oops. I immediately texted her to get out NOW and I was caught by my co-worker. My GM found out and he was mad that I lied to him. I apologized and told him that she will be out when I left work. So, two co-workers came with me home to tell her to make like Alison Moyet and move out. Thankfully, she was in the middle of packing when we came. I took her to her new home - a kitchenette in Norton Shores - and the rest, as they all say, is history. I blocked her on Facebook and from calling me.

In the 10 days she lived with me, Slobby only cooked for me twice and my apartment was a boar's nest with pop cans and ashtrays galore (and BTW, I don't smoke). All she ever did was sit on her lazy, fat ass and smoke weed, watched TV and sleep. Oh, and go to Muskegon - with or without me - and make my life a living hell. She constantly mocked me for the way I sat and even ate. If I was with her, she told me to back off. She didn't even do anything sexual with me; as a matter of fact, she told me to turn around even if she was in her underwear.

Well, she's gone and the good news is that I'm chatting with a new girl. And guess what? She has a job, a car and a place to herself, three things Slobby doesn't have. In a relationship, it's three things one needs. Slobby kept claiming that she lived on Social Security, but I don't buy it.

The point is, I know girls don't like losers and neither do us guys. Women make idiotic mistakes, too and us men don't need to pay for them. Personally, a woman needs to contribute to any relationship, financially, spiritually and even sexually. If that can't happen, put a fork in her because she's done. Sitting on your ass and watching The Talk will not get you anywhere. Because of Slobby, I know what to look for.

Cash, gas or ass, nobody rides me for free.




---

  --

Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!

CHUCK69.COM IS ALWAYS ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment