Monday, September 18, 2017

9.18.17 Bee-otch of the Day: Mother Nature


Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday, Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Friday on Chuck69.com.

-------
Name: Mother Nature
Age: ageless
Occupation: the controller of the earth
Last Seen: all around us
Bee-otched For: making us sick

   

--

What a sad time to be a human.

Already, Hurricanes Irma and Harvey ravaged through the south. Now, it's Maria's turn and it's ready to smack down in Puerto Rico soon.

The hurricanes in the south make me a little more happier that I live here in Michigan, a state far, far away from hurricanes. Yes, we're prone to flooding, tornadoes, heavy rain, high winds and even earthquakes and oh yes, snow, we haven't been lost to a hurricane in probably several thousand years.

But damn, this weird weather's making us sick.

Last week, we had several days of 60s, making us can the AC. However, the temps have shot up to the 80s in recent days. As a result, I, along with a few others I can think of are getting colds. Even worse, my job's physical, so it doesn't make it any more fun as-is.

This is why we need to fight global warming. It's weird when the fall ends up being beach weather and the temps go up and down like haywire. Now, I can hardly sleep without my mouth open.

I'll betcha that the folks at Gatorade and Vernor's are happy. 

--

Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!

CHUCK69.COM IS ALWAYS ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment