Tuesday, January 17, 2017

1.17.17 Bee-otch of the Day: I-96 Towing and Repair


Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday, Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Friday on Chuck69.com.



----------




Name: I-96 Towing and Repair
Age: 27
Occupation: towing service
Last Seen: Ionia, MI
Bee-otched For: not being nice to our soon-to-be-ex-president


---
In only three days, we're going to say goodbye to the smartest, gentlest and kindest president in my lifetime.

Too bad that a tow truck company in Ionia - 35 miles east of Grand Rapids - is celebrating.

I-96 Towing and Repair has a roadside LED sign at their shop that currently reads "Only a few more days and that asshole will be out of the White House." Ben Lichtenwalner posted the video above to YouTube after his friend saw the sign and recorded it. "A colleague of mine recorded this horrible sign on her way in this morning. Children see this sign for goodness sake. How unprofessional and unethical - regardless of your political affiliation," Lichtenwalner posted.

WOOD-TV 8 did a story on the sign, and contacted the Ionia County Sheriff's office regarding the term "asshole". There is no law banning companies like I-96 Towing and Repair from posting that word on their signs. After all, it's a 1st Amendment issue.

At least it's not as bad as when Obama took over the White House when a gun shop in my old hometown of Traverse City, Hampel's displayed their American flag upside down. The shop's manager even referred the president as a "nigger" to a reporter at the Traverse City Record-Eagle, which ultimately cost him his job.

I-96 Towing and Repair is owned by Barry Bussell, who just happens to own Shirley's Backroom, which is supposed to be a strip club, but apparently doesn't have any strippers. He created controversy om 2003 when he posted on his LED sign that the club accepted Bridge Cards, Michigan's EBT system. He claimed that it was simply just a joke.

But, I'm confused and this coming from somebody who should go to Ionia more often. According to their website, Shirley's Backroom has full-nude lap dances yet he claims that he doesn't have any strippers.

All I can say is that if my car gets into an accident in Ionia, I sure as hell hope that one of I-96's trucks doesn't pick it up. I cannot support a jackass who disrespects a man who has had way more integrity than most presidents in the past 50 or so years. If I owned a business, my sign on Friday would read "Thank you President Obama, we will miss you".

That, I think will bring some intelligent customers.


---

Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com!

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!
CHUCK69.COM IS ALWAYS ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment