Thursday, September 8, 2016

9.8.16 Bee-otch of the Day: a jerk who road raged me


Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday, Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Friday on Chuck69.com.



DON'T FORGET TO "LIKE" BEE-OTCH OF THE DAY ON FACEBOOK!

----------


 
Name: unknown
Age: maybe around 40
Occupation: unknown
Last Seen: Sterling Heights, MI
Bee-otched For: being quite possibly one of the biggest assholes I've ever come across


---

Last weekend was a nice, long weekend in The Motor City.

I visited my family, mainly my 87-year-old grandmother, aunt, cousin and his soon-to-be-wife. I stayed with my cousin, who just recently got a new apartment. The problem is, his apartment is in a part of town that, well, scares me.

Thankfully, he doesn't live IN Detroit, but rather down the road from Oakland Mall. I was driving to his place from Grandma's when I stopped in a left turn lane. It was blinking yellow and I was waiting for traffic to clear. Low and behold, an SUV came right behind me and slammed on its brakes. I thought that was going to get into another accident, but he stopped right on time. I finally got the right of way and I drove off.

I was on the left lane and guess who was on the right? That's right! The fucking asshole Arab who started yelling at me. His car was in sync with mine as I was hoping that he would leave, and thankfully, he did. What did I do wrong, asshole? Was I supposed to turn when there's traffic present so I can cause an accident? Sorry that I obey the traffic laws, but guess what? THERE'S A REASON WHY THEY EXIST.

I told my cousin about what happened and he told me that it's quite common in the area since there's a lot of Arabs and Chaldeans in his section of town and they're bad drivers. As somebody who used to work for a Chaldean who fucked me over, It made me hate those types of people more and more.

But guess what? My cousin's soon-to-be wife just happens to be (surprise) Chaldean herself and her parents were from Iraq. I even had the pleasure of meeting her family this weekend and they were some of the most-hospitable people I've ever met. They made sure that I never left their house on an empty stomach... And then some. I told them about the road rage incident and they told me that they're not anything like them. And you know what? They're right!

You see, it's sad that race and culture have to play a role in something like road rage. It's shit like this that make me scared to live anywhere in the Detroit metro. Granted, the women are a lot nicer in Detroit than here in Grand Rapids, but I want to stay alive, thank you very much.

At least this asshole didn't have a gun.


 
---
Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com!

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment