Tuesday, February 9, 2016

2.9.16 Bee-otch of the Day: Rick Snyder


Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday, Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Friday on Chuck69.com.



DON'T FORGET TO "LIKE" BEE-OTCH OF THE DAY ON FACEBOOK!

----------




Name: Rick Snyder
Age: 57
Occupation: failed CEO
Last Seen: Ann Arbor
Bee-otched For: facing a recall


---

OK, OK, so I took a day off because I watched the Super Bowl. So the Papa John asskissing Peyton Manning won. Nice. Hopefully, he can retire on top and stay there.

It's official: the process of removing Rick Snyder from the governor's office in Michigan could be beginning real soon.

A Michigan state panel has passed legislation that would allow a petition to remove the embattled governor. Strangely enough, it's for his treatment of failing schools in the state and not the water situation in Flint.  According to the state board, the language on the petition was not enough to warrant it.

But OK, it's because of the disastrous abortion he helped to create in Flint.

Sadly, Snyder is fighting to keep his job and it's been revealed that he refuses to testify in front of anybody. Meanwhile, there's mounting evidence that Nestle is playing a role in the Flint water crisis since they've been pumping away at Flint's old water source, Lake Huron and one of Snyder's backers just happens to be a Nestle spokesperson. Remember, the CEO of Nestle, Peter Brabeck several years ago shocked many when he declared that water should not be a human right and it should be privatized.

The more I hear from people like him and the BS going on in Flint - and bear in mind that a lot of the bottled water being shipped to Flint is none other than Nestle water - the more I'm happy that I almost never buy bottled water. Of course, Hillary Clinton visited Flint and called the water situation "immoral". Even though I'm a Bernie guy, I'll vote for her if Bernie's not the Democratic candidate. I don't want another Repuke fucking up the country again.

If the petition is passed along, I hope I can get my John Hancock on there. Snyder is a disgrace to all of Michigan and has only done good for the special interests who supported him. I hope he's sued to death from the homeowners in that city who now cannot even sell their homes because there's no good running water.


But for the 546,541st time, don't look at me, I never voted for the guy.
 
-

Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com!

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment