Thursday, April 16, 2015

4.16.15 Bee-otch of the Day: Brian Klawiter


Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday, Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Friday on Chuck69.com.



DON'T FORGET TO "LIKE" BEE-OTCH OF THE DAY ON FACEBOOK!

----------


Name: Brian Klawiter
Age: 35
Occupation: owner, Dieseltec
Last Seen: Grandville, MI
Bee-otched For: bringing Indiana to Michigan
---
Even though our state doesn't have the idiotic Religious Freedom Restoration Act that has wreaked havoc in Indiana, one business here in Michigan is pretending that it exists.

Dieseltec, which fixes diesel vehicles in the Grand Rapids suburb of Grandville is under fire because its owner took to Facebook Tuesday to announce that his business does not serve the LGBT community.

The bad grammar-induced statement from Brian Klawiter goes like this:

Enough is enough.

Our rights as conservative Americans are being squashed more and more everyday. Apparently if you are white (or close to it), you have a job, go to church, and own a gun... That translates into racists, privileged, bigot, conspiracy theorist. Too many of us say nothing. Well, freedom of speech isn't just for Liberals, THEY are the ones that need to learn to "co-exist", THEY are the ones who need to WORK to be "equal"

Therefore, in the spirit of freedom (whats left of it) and MY right to operate MY business as I see fit:

Guns ARE allowed at DIESELTEC, so much so in fact that we will offer a discount if you bring in your gun. ("On duty" cops are excluded because thats not their gun, thats my gun bought with my money, off duty absolutely!)

I am a Christian. My company will be run in a way that reflects that. Dishonesty, thievery, immoral behavior, etc. will not be welcomed at MY place of business. (I would not hesitate to refuse service to an openly gay person or persons. Homosexuality is wrong, period. If you want to argue this fact with me then I will put your vehicle together with all bolts and no nuts and you can see how that works.)

We, as a team, work hard for whats ours. We are not protected by unions or contracts. We absolutely MUST provide our customers with a service level that would make them come back or tell their friends about us. We don't have a "right", and we are not "entitled" to our pay. We must EARN it.

I am not racists, you are for assuming I am, however, I am really quick to judge... if it acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

It IS a free country and I support your right to your opinion, that being said, if you don't like what I have to say I reserve that same right to tell you to go cry to your momma (cause your daddy would probably smack ya', better yet, yes, go tell your dad.)


WOW. Just.... Wow.

For a guy who services redneck trucks, it doesn't totally shock me that he would make such an idiotic statement like that. Of course, the comments are quite entertaining. Kate Stewart said "Sorry but YOU are not the one who is allowed to judge people. That would be GOD. Let him do his job and you do yours. Oh wait, with this post you just destroyed your own business so you don't have a job!!" Matt Pankin replied with "This guy doesn't want gays in there because he is afraid he is one. I'm a straight guy but this is an abhorrent individual. He is a true ignorant Christian."

However, Phyllis Jones Harris wrote " I just saw this story on the news. You are awesome. I applaud your courage. Thanks for standing up for Christian morals. God Bless u", but got thrashed by Jonathan Thrasher: "Christian morals? Christianity and Jesus preach LOVE. NOT discrimination. Get your biblical facts straight."

The story of Klawiter's Facebook rant made its way to WOOD-TV 8's 6 p.m. newscast last night, in which he proclaimed that as a Christian, God comes first in his life and that he owns everything. OK, so why is he judging a group of people that are (GASP!) GOD'S PEOPLE?!?!

It's fucked-up assholes like Brian Klawiter who are the reason why people like him are "squashed". They're the ones destroying America by acting stupid and pretending that their shit don't smell. When I think of business owners like him, I think of my ex-boss, who was a Jebus freak like him and felt that he didn't have to give workers a livable wage and gave assholes who stood there on their smartphones while I busted my ass off more money. He was a typical Hollander who pretended to be a Christian while he *reportedly* had one of the largest liquor collections in Kent County at home. It's people like him that make me proud that I don't go to church on Sunday. Why do I need to hang out with a bunch of assholes?

You know, I think Brian Klawiter is trying to go the Memories Pizza route: bash gays by flapping his arms and screaming that he's a Christian, have anybody with an IQ well above room temperature bash him and his business, go out of business because of the negative backlash he's received and then have Glenn Beck and his minions start a GoFundMe site and raise over $800,000 so he can retire happily. But since most of his clientele are all probably rednecks as-is, it might never happen. I don't picture most gays owning a diesel truck. But if they did, it would be pink with bows with showtunes blaring out the stereo, complete with pink triangles on the oversized rims. I would love somebody to take a truck like that to Mr. Klawiter to service, and if they did, they should take a cell phone camera to film his reaction. Priceless!

Makes me happy that I drive a normal car like a normal person.

-

Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com!

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment