Monday, October 13, 2014

10.13.14 Bee-otch of the Day: Rick Snyder


Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday, Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Friday on Chuck69.com.



DON'T FORGET TO "LIKE" BEE-OTCH OF THE DAY ON FACEBOOK!
----------


Name: Rick Snyder
Age: 56
Occupation: stuffed turd
Last Seen: Detroit
Bee-otched For: turning into a broken record
---
Did you watch Sunday night's debate between Governor Rick Snyder and Mark Schauer?

Give yourself a pat on the back because you didn't miss much.

Many times, the Stuffed Turd rejected pleas from Schauer to do a debate for governor because all Snyder would do is repeat himself from his commercials. "I boosted money into education!" "I created jobs!" "We're making a comeback!" Blah, blah, blah.

As usual, the only sane person at last night's debate was Schauer, who talked about the fact that Michigan is still dead last in job development and that Snyder's ideas only help the wealthy. Oh, and there was that contract Snyder made with his relatives for huge pay raises.

Point is, I look at this state and sometimes I wonder why I'm still here. My parents got out of here over a decade ago and they like where they live. Here in Grand Rapids, I drive down 28th Street and see homeless standing at street corners begging for change. I never saw beggars here in Grand Rapids just a few years ago. It's proof that Snyder's policies don't help our town at all.

I'm like every other member of the working class. I have to work a lot of hours just to pay my bills. I talk to a lot of people my age and younger and they have to have roommates or live with their parents to survive. There's people with three college degrees flipping burgers and working as greeters at Meijer for a living. Many of them are making minimum wage.

Thing is, can we afford another four years of Snyder? I think not. If he's elected, I think this state will go bust in 2018 like it did in 2008 because of Bush and his minions. Let's create jobs, fix our roads and make this state as good or better than other states where job creation have been tops for years. We need good, high-paying jobs, not more McDonald's for the minimum wage.

November can't come fast enough.

-

Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com!

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment