Wednesday, July 10, 2013

7.10.13 Bee-otch of the Day: the Republican Party

Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday, Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Friday on Chuck69.com.


DON'T FORGET TO "LIKE" BEE-OTCH OF THE DAY ON FACEBOOK!
-----------------



---
Name: The Republican Party
Age: 159
Occupation: right-winged idiots
Last Seen: Washington, DC
Bee-otched For: making 20-somethings pay

--

It seems that when Reagan was president, he only had one major goal: to make life miserable for those born in the 1980's and decades after that.

When my dad was born, his dad was 26 and had a decent job as a mailman. When I was born, my dad was 29 and had a good job part of the year as a bus driver for the local public school district.

Now, I'm 32, no kids and my job sucks. My plan is to get a new job if I don't get a raise within the next year. I haven't had a raise since 2003, and part of it's due to - you guessed it - the Republicans.

But, I'm not alone. The Repukes are making sure that no matter how hard you work and how well you do in high school, that once you're in college, you'll be forced to drop out while their rich oil buddies' kids have the best life ever.

Last week, student loans went up from 3.4 to 6.8 percent. House Republicans and their fearless leader John Boehner all boo-hooed Senate Democrats for not doing anything to help those in need. However, part of the reason for the holdup is the fact that the House wants a cap on spending limits while the Senate and President Obama do not.

Look, I think that if somebody wants to go to the best colleges, they should. The Repukes want poor people to go to crap schools, and that's so their kids don't have to sit with somebody from the ghetto. That's how I see it. I think the problem too is that both sides just flat-out don't see eye-to-eye, especially since the House has failed miserably to get rid of the Affordable Heathcare Act instead of creating jobs.

But, there's good news, and that's 2014's around the corner. Let's get rid of John Boehner and his thugs and get this country back to where it was before the Repukes stole the House in 2010. Let's create jobs, lower unemployment and lower student loans. And yes, let's keep Obamacare.

After all, as Whitney Houston once sang, "I believe the children are our future."
---
Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!
Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com!

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment